So you have bought a Bolga Basket from the wondrous Ghana weavers. For ease of postage they arrive flattened, so you need to reshape them. Do not fear they are very easy to reshape and take minutes.
1. Take your basket and push it out through the bottom. Place the basket in a large container of water (sink, large bucket) ensure that the whole of the rim of the basket is under the water. Try not to let the leather handle get wet. Soak in the water for a count of 30.
2. Pull your basket out of the water letting all the water drain out from the bottom. Rest on the side.
3. Firstly reshape the rim of the basket, shaping it into a circle.
4. Now reshape the sides of the basket, pushing it out to remove any dents rotating it as you go.
5. Leave your basket to dry fully...and enjoy